[glob2-devel] Updates to wiki / forums

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] Updates to wiki / forums
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:58:11 +1300

Hey everyone,

I finally got round to upgrading MediaWiki and phpBB. Results:

http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/
http://www.globulation2.org/forums/

For the most part, everything stayed intact (text, users, database etc).

However, one thing on each upgrade didn't go well (because the scripts were hacked sooo badly, or they were soo old (wiki was 1.6, now 1.11 (thats 2 years worth of development? :O). Hopefully the way I have now, updates will be easy!.

* WIKI: All images on the wiki seem to have disappeared :( I dont know how. I moved them all correctly. Any any case, they're gone and need replacing. I'll be doing this in my spare time, but I thought I'd let you know incase you want to help out a bit.

* FORUM: Password conversion failed, so while account are still intact, you need to reset your password to get access.

I'll be putting the themes back slowly (I want to get the wiki images back first).

If you encounter any other problems, please let me know.

--
Regards
Kieran