Re: [glob2-devel] Any short movies to see what's happening

From: Shirish Agarwal
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Any short movies to see what's happening
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:39:03 +0530

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
No but that's a nice idea : we could add a command line flag to dump every frame of game to pngs allowing people to make movies. It wouldn't work with GL renderer, but otherwise that would be ok. We could use this to teach glob2.

At the technical level, I would prefer theora inside ogg rather than divx inside avi, for obvious legal reasons.

Steph

Do whatever guys, AFA I'm concerned if I get to see some movies I'm a happy camper. More so if they have some tutorials to teach noobs like me who aren't aware of the project so much :)

--
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. To view a copy of this license,