[glob2-devel] Another Echo Update: New echo version and echo tutorial

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Another Echo Update: New echo version and echo tutorial
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:16:40 -0700

Cheers to my fourth revission of Echo that has just been committed the
cvs. Along with the many changes between the first and fourth
revission, I have added
http://globulation2.org/wiki/Making_An_AI_With_Echo which is a
thorough explanation of the process required to make and AI that uses
Echo, complete with plenty of examples taken from ReachToInfinity.

Both Echo and its Tutorial is a work in progress, let me know what you think!