[glob2-devel] Starving unit behaviour

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Starving unit behaviour
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:03:45 -0700

I was just wondering about the starving unit behaviour. Observing my
ai system, i've come to notice that there are many, many starving
units very close to Inns and hospitals, but never go there! I think
that a starving unit should head for an Inn asap, but all these ones
let themselves die, and their within 12 units of an empty Inn full of
wheat.

What is the behaviour for hungry and starving units?

-- Bradley Arsenault