Re: [glob2-devel] Starving unit behaviour

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Starving unit behaviour
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 10:51:13 +0200

Hi

I tested it remembering the bug that when a building of higher priority can't
be built because the ressource is unreachable nothing gets built:

The whole prioritysystem is BLOCKING!

If a glob needs a hospital but can't find one it will never think of beeing
hungry.
I ran into this trap a million times with my strategy of fastest growth (expand
with many swarms and start building inns when starvation rate hits some 30% of
birth rate). All hurt globs are lost no matter how fast i build the inns!

Thanks Bradley for reporting this bug right now!

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb