Re: [glob2-devel] New AI System

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New AI System
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 22:22:38 -0700

Just an update if anyones interested. I'm making excellent progress
with my new AI system. Right now, the AI system can: intelligently
choose the location to place a building and manage its construction,
conditionally change the number of workers assigned to a buildings
(conditionally as in it can wait for a building to be finished
construction, then change the number of units assigned as the AI has
ordered it), and it can cound and iterate buildings that satisfy
provided conditions.

My test AI, WarRushRevamped, continually builds Inns and Swarms in an
attempt to max out its population. Its the one you'll be seeing when I
commit several days from now.