[glob2-devel] Backup script

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Backup script
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:16:39 +0100

Hello,

I've created a /home/glob2/bin/mkbackup.sh that creates backups from the
content of the wiki (only the content, not the source neither the config/CSS)
and put them there:
http://epfl.ysagoon.com/~glob2/backup/

I've also edited the page:
http://epfl.ysagoon.com/wiki/index.php?n=Main.BackUpSolution

There was two backups from moa in /home/glob2. I've moved them to the newly
created backup directory. I think that backups should be made automatically
and exposed in the backup directory, and what should be kept tracked is who
stored those backups elsewhere.

We shoudl also do a backup of the database from the forum but I have to set
the right permissions.

Steph

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com