[glob2-devel] Redirect from ysagoon.com/glob2

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Redirect from ysagoon.com/glob2
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:26:24 +0100

Hello,

I've added a redirect from ysagoon.com/glob2 to glob2.ysagoon.com in the form
of a meta entry in the header of a small redirect page (the old page has been
renamed index.old.php). Is there a way to do this in a cleaner way? Do I need
to be root on the serevr to tell him that ysagoon.com/glob2 has to redirect
to glob2.ysagoon.com (which is itself a redirect to epfl.ysagoon.com/wiki in
ZoneEdit)?

Web guru experience welcome :-)

Thanks,

Steph