Re: [glob2-devel] Some general problems and ideas

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Some general problems and ideas
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:21:47 +0100

> - the middle click thing on buildings should be once on once off, not
> once on 6 times off

Ok, dizzz explained me what you mean there. It is debug code, each time you
click it shows a different information. It will be removed from final
version. Nuage, do we still need this or can we comment the GUI code trigging
the display? It seems that it disturbs the players.

Steph

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com