Re: [glob2-devel] Better FOW then ours

From: simon schuler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Better FOW then ours
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 05:02:21 +0000

A fow on hex-fields is easier, because the angles are smaller. A way to make the angles in glob2 smaller would be to introduce diagonal fow. I have attached a screenshot of a changed fow, where I just have changed the black*.png and shade*.png files. Additionally I changed the colour of the fow from black to grey. For comparison, I have also attached an old screenshot. The fow is not finished, the edges still need to be rounded off and the png's have to be a bit improved. Do you think diagonal fow is a good idea? What do you think about the new colour?

JPEG image

JPEG image