Re: [glob2-devel] Better FOW then ours

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Better FOW then ours
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:41:20 +0100

There are some more problems with our FOW, you can see resources grow/being
removed through it. I asked you a couple of times if that was good
behaviour :)

is it?

you can see cut-down attacks coming for instance, through FOW... might not be
what we really want... I haven't been able to locate the code where all that
happens though :(