Re: [glob2-devel] Ideas for post 1.0 version

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Ideas for post 1.0 version
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:16:02 +0200

I also thought about what was said about the globules architecture and I have to say that I really like the changing of technology displayed by passing from earth to gothic to steampunk. But just a thought, Why do steampunk looking turrets still throw stones ? That's some of the incoherence we have to work on If we decide to stand with the current graphic ideas...

Ok, thanks for giving your opinion, because until now I was the only one who expressed myself about the coherence of the buildings. Even if it's not my opinion, I think it's cool if you like it! We all have to make concessions. I'm arguing for my point of view but accept the decision of the majority, and definitively accept the decisions of the people who did all the work!

Gabriel