Re: [glob2-devel] Ideas for post 1.0 version

From: Martin Nyffenegger
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Ideas for post 1.0 version
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:49:22 +0200

Well, Id o like the idea, but not if it's build on sorcery.
But If we find some subtile cause to change the terrain during the game-play, I would really like it !

I also thought about what was said about the globules architecture and I have to say that I really like the changing of technology displayed by passing from earth to gothic to steampunk. But just a thought, Why do steampunk looking turrets still throw stones ? That's some of the incoherence we have to work on If we decide to stand with the current graphic ideas...