Re: [glob2-devel] Developer's idea make everyone united...

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Developer's idea make everyone united...
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 02:05:07 +0200

So, does anyone like the idea?  I can make the animations!

It sounds really cool! And as I already said, I'm really missing a feedback for the overall happiness, as well as converted units.

Ok, now that I'm thinking about it, I have a big question about conversion: Is it me, or the windows version, or is it like that for all of you - can you convert computer units?

I tried to played against 3 AIcastor, controlled all the trees with towers, had a lot of inns with a lot of free place, cut down all the enemy resources, and set the alliance level to show my inns. So the enemy units should have seen my cool inns with plenty of fruits but I didn't see a single unit get converted... Is there a problem with the AI players, or is it me that managed badly the thing? Perhaps there weren't still enough fruits in my inns... Did one of you try that once and were able to convert enemy units?

In fact, this is why I was claiming for a counter telling you how many units got converted, because there's very few feedback about the efficiency of such a strategy.

Gabriel