[glob2-devel] Developer's idea make everyone united...

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Developer's idea make everyone united...
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:17:28 +0200

...vs them.

I'm very pleased to see a so coherent community.

I sound like ironic but I'm not, I'm honesty happy that you have a view of
what globulation is as a universe. I do not plan to kill this universe, so
don't be afraid.

Speaking about universe, now that we have GUI screens that are redrawn all the
time, we can imagine to put small animations or others stuff like that. I
think it is time to give more life to this universe.

Suggestiuons and concrete contributions welcome :-)

Thanks,

Steph