Re: [glob2-devel] Back from holidays + huge updaet

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Back from holidays + huge updaet
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:15:19 +0200

Also, do you want me to stop and send you my logs every time it crashes, or do you want me to wait and try and reproduce it, in order to determin what is causing it?

Yes, please tell us what behavior is best for you:
- reporting bugs in savannah rather than mailing?
- systematically attaching crash logs [all files]?
- systematically attaching console outputs?

If you'd like systematic attach of the logs, there should be an upload opportunity in savannah. Is there one? If not, we could do something similar that with the current ftp, but for crash logs. People could then tell in the savannah bug report how they named the logs they uploaded. I even suggest a little upload from for bug report files [logs, games, maps, screenshots, config files, etc] that could complete savannah's features - I've some ideas about how to do that.

Once you'll have told us clearly how bug reports should best be done, I'll put a small text about it on the web site.

Thanks!

Gabriel