Re: [glob2-devel] level 2 school construction site.

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] level 2 school construction site.
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 14:03:38 +0200

Hi,

> ps. did you see my post on the forum about deferent stages of
> distruction graphics? I made it for the school, three levels of
> distruction.

It is not supported in the CVS and buildings are in data (get by ./syncdata).
There is now a new parameter for building site :
gameSpriteCount
It is defaulted to 1, set it to another value to have multiple damage level.
The image have to be sorted from good to full of damage.
It is exclusive with connectable buildings (a.k.a. walls)

See data/buildings.txt in the CVS for details

Steph

--
Stéphane Magnenat
Assistant doctorant, administrateur système