Re: [glob2-devel] level 2 school construction site.

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] level 2 school construction site.
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:10:22 +0200

> I see what you are saying, but I think it would be easier and look
> better if there were just two drawings insted of  it being clipped off.
> so if you want me to do that, I sure would. just tell me how many stages
> you want, I think I know of a way to do it.

Does someone think that more then one level is usefull ?

> ps. did you see my post on the forum about deferent stages of
> distruction graphics? I made it for the school, three levels of
> distruction.

I didn't got the time to look at the forum. I saw your graphism on the web
site. I will implement the feature when I'll have time. Now I (should) be
doing my thesis instead of talking to you and updating my anti-spam script on
my server...

Thanks for the graphism of the half destroyed school, the are cool !

I was wondering, does anyone would like to have sort of effect when a bullet
hit the ground, like dust thrown into the air ?

Steph

--
Stéphane Magnenat
Assistant doctorant, administrateur système