ghm-discuss

Re: GHM Swiss Edition: Finances

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: GHM Swiss Edition: Finances
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 18:27:32 +0100

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 10:41:05AM +0100, Tim R??hsen wrote:

     Thanks for offer helping out GHM budget.

     Hopefully, we won't have any expenses (room + projector are a free offer
     by CCC Hamburg). Maybe if something gets broken.

     Anyways, thank you for organizing GHM Swiss. I really hope to come next
     year - an early announcement or a week later would improve my chances.

     CU at GHM Hamburg !?

     Regards, Tim

There was also a significant surplus from the 2017 GHM, which was
deposited with the FSF.

I suggest that GHM surpluses in future be held in one place, and used
to subsidise future ones.