ghm-discuss

GHM Swiss Edition: Finances

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: GHM Swiss Edition: Finances
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 20:09:00 +0100

Dear all,

Just for accountability, this is my summary report on the GHM Swiss
Edition finances. Basically, I received EUR 817 and CHF 535 in
contributions (from participants and Taler Systems SA), and our
expenses (for GNU Hacker Meeting and Taler Hacker meeting combined)
were EUR 254 (food) and CHF 850 (decentrale). This results in a
*surplus of EUR 275*, which I will wire to GNUnet e.V.

Should the GHM this summer have budget shortfall, GNUnet e.V. will help
alleviate it up to that amount. Beyond that, we'll likely use it for
future meetings of GNUnet hackers (for example, GNUnet e.V. just
sponsorted a GNUnet hacker meeting in Berlin with EUR 66).

Happy hacking!

Christian