ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] First GHM 2018 Organizing Meeting

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] First GHM 2018 Organizing Meeting
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 22:27:04 +0200

Hello,

The first organising meeting just finished.  Attached you should find
the meeting notes (org format).  Don't hesitate to respond if you have
questions / need clarifications.

The next meeting will be Friday 29 September at 20h CET. Primary Agenda
item:
- discussion of financial organisation of next meeting.

Best wishes,

Alex Sassmannshausen