ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] First GHM 2018 Organizing Meeting

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] First GHM 2018 Organizing Meeting
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 12:32:37 +0200

Hello,

We will be holding the first organizing meeting for the 2018 GHM on
Friday 15 September at 20h Central European Summer Time (22h UTC) in the
#ghm channel on Freenode.

The meeting is open, as agreed at the last GHM. If you are interested,
drop by.  We will decide how to proceed with organisation and further
meetings at this meeting.

We will at the very least discuss:
- venue
- finances (including the means by which we can collect money — Thanks
Ricardo for starting that conversation, and for everyone who chipped in
to provide options and thoughts!)

Best wishes,

Alex Sassmannshausen