gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Search in current folder after location set manually

From: Miroslav Matějů
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Search in current folder after location set manually
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 08:41:32 +0200

Hi Uwe,

> Hi Miroslav,
>
> I tried it right now with v1.4.8 but I can not reproduce what you
> described:
>
> - In my home directory I hit F9 for searching files.
> - Then I search for files and the results are listed in the search window
> - Now I change the folder in which the search should took place
> - After hitting "Search", the search result list is updated with new
>   results
> - Now going back to the home directory by choosing it in the search
>   options, the search result list is updated with new results as well.

Thanks for reply but this is not what I meant. Please try this:

- In any folder hit F9.
- Set a different folder as search location.
- Close the search window (does not matter if a search was performed).
- Optionally: Navigate to a different folder in the main window.
- Hit F9 to open search window again.
Expected result:
- The current folder should be selected as search location.
Actual result:
- The previously set folder is still chosen.

Best regards,
Miroslav