Re: [Fsfe-uk] brian white's parliamentary questions

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] brian white's parliamentary questions
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:29:34 +0000

On 2004-11-15 23:22:25 +0000 Graham Seaman <address@hidden> wrote:

Does anyone know what connections Brian White has with free software? He seems to be very persistent, this isn't his first set of questions. I'm wondering how he could be backed up; can the AFFS 'sponsor an MP' ? :-)

Are there any volunteers with a little time to make contact?

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
 Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/