Re: [Fsfe-uk] BECTA discriminate against FLOSS?

From: PFJ
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BECTA discriminate against FLOSS?
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:41:29 +0000

Hi,

> Isn't this unfair discrimination against FLOSS? They specify that MacOS
> X 10.2 or later is acceptable so how come GNU/Linux isn't?

Pointy haired boss syndrome. As I've said before, Ministers + Technology
= Lack_Of_Knowledge, Ministers + Technology + Lack_Of_Knowledge = 100%

> This is despite government policy that Open Source should be considered.
> www.e-envoy.gov.uk/assetRoot/04/00/28/41/04002841.pdf

Everyone knows BSD is closed source...

TTFN

Paul
--
Free your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Free your mind to a choice of applications which you can control