Re: [Fsfe-uk] The bit that MJ Ray forgot

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] The bit that MJ Ray forgot
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:36:40 +0000

John:
> [...] I just queried if a web cam meeting, (with audio), would overcome
> this limitation. But you may need a qualified opinion.

So, I guess that we either need to all be capable of doing video
conferencing (unlikely, and it still would need confirmation), or to do
everything by real-world meeting or "postal ballots".  Hopefully we can use
digital signatures instead of post, but again we need to know the legal
standing of any decisions made that way.

Time to continue the search for legal people.
--
MJR