[Fsfe-uk] The bit that MJ Ray forgot

From: john . seago
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] The bit that MJ Ray forgot
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:06:25 +0000

Meetings to be valid, have to meet certain conditions. All those taking part
have to be able to hear and be heard, see and be seen, the ruling seems to
hinge on two cases which were held not to be valid meetings as they took
place over a telephone conferencing link. I just queried if a web cam
meeting, (with audio), would overcome this limitation. But you may need a
qualified opinion.

John Seago

I can be JR Seago, but that got tiresome during the run of `Dallas'.