[Fsfe-uk] Re: Launch Press Release

From: Richard Ibbotson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Launch Press Release
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:20:04 +0000

Hi

> Probably not. I guess it would be a combined one with the FSFE and
> the FSF. That was at least planned last autumn before things were
> postponed (at that time without the non-existent AFFS).

Well, if everyone would like to give me a few clues then I'll start
to get something together.

If I do put a stand together then I like to get some sort of
commercial interest involved if possible.  In that way I can be
accused of being interested in promoting GNU/Linux in a business
circle rather than someone complaining that I'm some sort of left
wing political activist.

Can we put some computers on the stand so that we can display the
AFFS web site on some monitors and also for use by people who come on
to the stand.  Other things are posters to hand out and CDs to give
away and other things of that sort.

Thanks

--
Richard