[Fsfe-uk] Sheffield Seminar

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Sheffield Seminar
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:56:43 +0000

All,

In case you're interested (I hope maybe ..... ;), I wrote a small report
about the Sheffield seminar. I guess you didn't miss a huge amount in terms
of the actual seminar (preaching to the converted, or perhaps a closer
analogy is preaching to the opposite faith in a way ;) but it was very
useful. Meeting Richard Smedley & John Southern was especially useful,
but talking to people in general about AFFS was good.

Cheers,

Alex.