[Fsfe-uk] Re: [Debian-uk] Olympia Linux Expo 2002 --- Oct 9 & 10

From: Wookey
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: [Debian-uk] Olympia Linux Expo 2002 --- Oct 9 & 10
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:31:30 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu 21 Feb, Philip Hands wrote:
> So, what are we going with this opportunity?  If you know people that
> might be keen to do something, feel free to pass this on, so we can
> maximise the number of suggestions we get early enough to take full
> advantage.
>
> I'd guess that we could look at doing things like BOF sessions as well
> as straight lectures.

I'd be happy to lead an embedded/PDA linux BOF and/or give a talk about the
projects I am involved with - embedded debian, psilinux (Linux on psion PDAs
- finally endorsed by Psion as a good idea this week after 2 years of poking
them about it!), and lart/balloon (open hardware for open software)

Stick those in the pot.

Wookey