Edge effect (Depressed) on a Pixmap buffer using freetype lib

From: Niyas k
Subject: Edge effect (Depressed) on a Pixmap buffer using freetype lib
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 14:19:26 +0530

Hello

We are creating a edge effect (Depressed) on a Pixmap buffer using freetype library.we are facing the below issue

When loading a freetype font, it comes with a bounding-box. We are trying to create depressed edge effect by writing the font multiple times in (x-i) and (y-i) positions to create the depressed edge effect. Now with the bounding-box in picture it is covering/overwriting the edges even if we make the pixel transparent.

Is there any advisable solution for this problem

Regards,

Niyas