Re: [ft-devel] [ttfautohint] stem width handling is now selectable

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [ttfautohint] stem width handling is now selectable
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 06:11:22 +0200 (CEST)

> I've got a bit lost keeping up with what rendering the different
> browsers on Windows* use now.

Here is a nice table:

  http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2012/04/24/a-closer-look-at-font-rendering/

No idea whether this is correct, though...

    Werner

PS: I faintly remember that there exists a kind of rendering farm (or
    was it just an idea?) which makes it possible to submit a web
    page, and you get images for various browsers under various
    operating systems, including different Windows flavours.  However,
    I've lost the details.  Anyone who knows more?