RE: [ft-devel] Porting FT2

From: Kumar.K
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Porting FT2
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:36:24 +0530

Hi,
        As it said in INSTAL.ANY I have included the following c source
files for compilation

        src/base/ftsystem.c
      src/base/ftinit.c
      src/base/ftdebug.c

      src/base/ftbase.c

      src/base/ftbbox.c       -- recommended, see <freetype/ftbbox.h>
      src/base/ftglyph.c      -- recommended, see <freetype/ftglyph.h>
        src/base/ftbitmap.c     -- optional, see <freetype/ftbitmap.h>
        src/truetype/truetype.c -- TrueType font driver
        src/raster/raster.c     -- monochrome rasterizer
      src/smooth/smooth.c     -- anti-aliasing rasterizer
        sfnt.c' and `psnames.c'

Also as it said in, "II. Modules list" of CUSTOMIZE, I have commented
manually every thing except

        "FT_USE_MODULE( FT_Driver_ClassRec, tt_driver_class )"

Now I am having two problems :

First one is:

        I am getting following linker error:

        [Error li1021]  The following symbols referenced in processor 'p0'
could not be resolved:
        'ft_grays_raster [_ft_grays_raster]' referenced from
'Debug\ftsmooth.doj'
        'main [_main]' referenced from 'crtsf532y.doj'

The Second one is:

        I want one main function, with in that function what are all should
I call? So I can give my file path name for getting pixel data?

Best regards,
Kumar.K