Re: [ft-devel] Porting FT2

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Porting FT2
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:59:06 +0900

Hi,

The naming conventions of the files are:

When the version of freetype2 is L.M.N (in this case, L=2, M=3, N=11)

freetype-L.M.N.tar.gz           tar+gzip archived source (for Unix, Mac OS X)
freetype-L.M.N.tar.gz.sig       checksum for tar+gzip source
freetype-L.M.N.tar.bz2          tar+bzip2 archived (for Unix, Mac OS X)
freetype-L.M.N.tar.bz2.sig      checksum for tar+bzip2 source
ftLMN.zip                       zip archived source (for Win32)
ftLMN.zip.sig                   checksum for zip archived source

ft2demos-L.M.N.tar.gz           tar+gzip archived demo program source
ft2demos-L.M.N.tar.gz.sig       checksum for tar+gzip archived demo
ft2demos-L.M.N.tar.bz2          tar+bzip2 archived demo program source
ft2demos-L.M.N.tar.bz2.sig      checksum for tar+bzip2 archived demo
ftdmoLMN.zip                    zip archived demo program source
ftdmoLMN.zip.sig                checksum for zip archived demo program source

freetype-doc-L.M.N.tar.gz       tar+gzip archived document
freetype-doc-L.M.N.tar.gz.sig   checksum for tar+gzip archived document
freetype-doc-L.M.N.tar.bz2      tar+bzip2 archived document
freetype-doc-L.M.N.tar.bzip2.sig        checksum for tar+bzip2 archived document
ftdocLMN.zip                    zip archived document
ftdocLMN.zip.sig                checksum for zip archived document

I don't know the detail development environment, and
your favorite archiver, so I cannot tell you exact files.

If your development environment prefers the sources
terminated with Win32-like CR/LF, zip files might be better.

Regards,
mpsuzuki