[ft-devel] Re: [tex-live] Fw: "CMap Resources" open source project

From: Ken Lunde
Subject: [ft-devel] Re: [tex-live] Fw: "CMap Resources" open source project
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:30:38 -0700

Karl,

I discussed this with the Acrobat team today, and putting the Acrobat mapping files under the same open source license sees very favorable. If I can make it happen, it may take until the end of October for the open source project to go live. I am less then a week away from my annual pronghorn antelope hunt, which involves driving from California to Wyoming, and after that I am attending IUC33. See:

  http://www.unicodeconference.org/

I am giving two presentations, and just started working on them.

In any case, I will keep you posted.

Regards...

-- Ken