Re: [ft-devel] Re: mkfontscale - illegal instruction bug (PPC again)

From: Clemens Koller
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Re: mkfontscale - illegal instruction bug (PPC again)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:23:14 +0200

Hi, Behdad!

Great! Does your Patch solve the necessity of the -fno-strict-aliasing also?
As my build is currently working (as mentioned below) I wouldn't expect any
changes with your patch with -fno-strict...

Where is the Patch (from Werner) which added the -fno-strict-aliasing?
Can I get it, revert it and retry from the latest CVS?
I might do it manually, but I might do it different.

Greets,

Clemens Koller
R&D Imaging Devices
Anagramm GmbH