Re: [Devel] FT_Outline_Copy

From: Scott Long
Subject: Re: [Devel] FT_Outline_Copy
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:18:55 -0700

Graham,

I'd be more than happy to lend a hand with this. You certainly know much more about Freetype than I do, but if there is any semblence of a spec (even a rough, unofficial spec, heck, even a mishmash of random mail postings), I can definitely help implement it. I'll go out on a limb and say I feel confident I can do some good design, at least up to the limitations of my Freetype knowledge.

Do you have any material online related to your previous efforts? You mentioned that you've done some Freetype C++ things in the past.

Regards,
Scott

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:31:36 +0100