RE: [Devel] FT_Outline_Copy

From: Graham Asher
Subject: RE: [Devel] FT_Outline_Copy
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:31:36 +0100

<<<<<<
> Has anyone ever discussed branching off a C++ API that just calls
> the C API?  I'd probably be willing to help maintain such a thing,
> if it ever happened.  And it would make a lot of people happy, and
> would be a good compromise that avoids having to toss the entire
> library.

I support this idea, but I fear that neither David nor I will have
time to work on this.  Graham, would you like to help?  Since you have
write access to the CVS tree you could easily add a new module for
this project.  I guarantee that I won't touch your code :-)

I am honoured to be asked, but I am a little short of time. Give me, say,
two weeks to see if I can make a start on this. If I have not managed to do
anything in this time it proves I can't make the time for it.

Graham