[Devel] TT_Err_Invalid_Slot_Handle

From: Mike Owens
Subject: [Devel] TT_Err_Invalid_Slot_Handle
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 10:56:12 -0400

Version 2.0.4. Sorry guys but I'm confused. Can someone tell me where
TT_Err_Invalid_Slot_Handle is defined? I have one build that reports an error
that it is not defined and another build that doesn't report an error. Both
builds should be using the same files. I have searched both builds for this
definition and can't find it. I have tterrors.h which is where I thought it
would be. I'm still trying to figure out why build one doesn't report the error.
Thanks