[Devel] Outlines...

From: Laurent Lequenne
Subject: [Devel] Outlines...
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:01:16 +0200

Hello !

I'm using freetype 2 for our font renderer on a Digisuit Matrox Video Card,
I already have nice results using the library. I still need to find out how
to draw edges of the glyphs instead of plain glyphs ?

I didn't find any function to do that, and if it's not possible I would like
to retrieve the Vectors to draw the edges, so I could use that thing in
production :-)

I also have some problems using Italics when I want to rotate the text. I
can use italic fonts till I do not rotate the text ? Is there any trick to
reach in it ?

So once everything is done, if anybody is interested in  my library. Just
tell me. It supports alpha channel and any fonts can be texturized, some
Shadows can be added to it or motion filters.

Thanks in advance for any help !