Re: [Devel] Re: bug in BBox_Conic_Check?

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] Re: bug in BBox_Conic_Check?
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:48:04 +0100

Hi Tom,

Tom Kacvinsky a écrit :

> Hi David,
>
> I found and fixed the problem below... :)

Thanks a lot, I have already merged your changes with my sources.
However, I'm currently cleaning the CFF driver a lot. Basically,
this means:

  - renaming functions, files and types from T2_xxx to CFF_xxxx when
    it makes sense.

  - adding support for font transforms (i.e. reading 6 numbers from
    a font matrix entry)

  - better support for pure CFF fonts, including generationg of a
    Unicode charmap from the "Charset" dictionary when available

  - I'd like to add support for Adobe specific FT_CharMaps, but
    I don't think I'll have the time to do that tonight. Besides,
    I'd like to know if a lot of people are really interested in
    this (as well as Encoding support ??)

Thanks again :-)

- David