RE: [Devel] Problem with caching and CFF fonts [was: pure CFF fon ts and

From: Blinn, Eric W
Subject: RE: [Devel] Problem with caching and CFF fonts [was: pure CFF fon ts and advanced widths]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:48:59 -0600

I actually hadn't noticed this problem until Tom pointed
it out... probably because I'd only recently jumped up
from Beta 8 and newer versions of ftview were not opening
CFF fonts (until Tom's recent fixes).

I just tried Werner's suggestion, and used the ftview from
the Beta 8 demos, but linked it against the current library
snapshot. The lines do advance fine under that scenario. So
that would seem to isolate the problem to the changes made
to allow ftview to use the cache module (or else some other
change to ftview or how it is built).