POOMA for windows on Dev-C++, or a binary???

From: Ben McLean \(finlaylabs\)
Subject: POOMA for windows on Dev-C++, or a binary???
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:54:52 +0800

Hi all,

has anyone had success compiling POOMA on windows using Dev-C++? I like open-source and being a student have not purchased MS Visual Studio, for which I believe the POOMA compile goes a bit smoother. Alternatively is there a windows pre-compiled binary available, which I can test out the package with? That would probably be easiest.

It is for geophysical research, I want to test a few numerical packages especially POOMA before settling on one, but I would rather not spend forever trying to determine how to mod POOMA to compile for windows on Dev-C++ (even if I had the skills to do so... which I dont).

Thanks,
Ben McLean.