fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Relocating "reply", changing "censoring"

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Relocating "reply", changing "censoring"
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:08:01 +0200

when you're at it, could you also add such condition that if there is only
one knowledge type in knowledge types, it's automatically chosen and
selection concerning it hidden? I know it's a bit against knowledge
building idea, but sometimes it's acceptable, for example we have one
course where message topics are heavily structured.

Well, this isn't a big change, so we could do it. Probably makes sense
anyway. Also this could be extended so that if there is only one
applicable knowledge type (remember you can select which knowledge
types can be used to reply to a given knowledge type) for a reply,
then the drop-down box isn't shown as there is no choice to make.

Should we somehow display the knowledge type that will be used?

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/