fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] News and update request

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] News and update request
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:44:43 -0800

Hi all

A bit of news:
We were contacted by Marcus Gulver about redoing the website etc. I told him to go ahead and make a demo for us all to look at. He seems very keen. I will keep you posted on that front.

I have commited Dawn's second chapter and Sam is at work on Andrea's plots. When you update your repository
please use the flags -AdP to ensure you get the new directories.

Can I please get an update on the maths and chem progress? Physics is coming along well and I hope we can produce
a draft for everyone to look at soon.

I hope everything is going well.

Cheers,

Mark