fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] News: Another article oppurtunity

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] News: Another article oppurtunity
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:54:32 -0800

Hi all,

Jacques sent me the email below:
--- Begin Message --- Subject: article for the exponent Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 16:58:52 +0200
Hey Mark, I told the editor of the Exponent about the project, and she is
keen to include a section about it in this year's edition. Possibly a
shortish interview would be good. Am not sure when the deadline for
publication is, but would it be possible for you (or anyone else) to provide
written asnwers to some questions, which I will email to you? They will be
the same sort of things that I asked you when I joined - who is this aimed
at, how many people/organisations are involved, etc.

Let me know,
Jacques

--- End Message ---