[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How to print a one-week schedule

From: Oursoye
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How to print a one-week schedule
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:16:31 +0000 (UTC)

Le 14-03-2006, Jim Ottaway <address@hidden> a écrit :

>> Le 08-03-2006, Jim Ottaway <address@hidden> a crit:

> What do you think?  If it works and you like it, I can add it to
> planner-appt.

Hi Jim,

Thank you very much for the code :-)

It works except that the variable
calendar-abbrev-length was not set
and the line
(setq  calendar-abbrev-length 4) was to be added
(maybe the variable could be defcustomed).

I also replaced the line
  (planner-filename-to-calendar-date (car a)) t)
with the following:
     (planner-filename-to-calendar-date (car a))
     calendar-abbrev-length nil)
since the arguments of
planner-filename-to-calendar-date were not consistent
and the function didn't run.

Now it fully works, I think, and I like it.

Thanks again :-)
O.