[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Mathematics in Muse

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Mathematics in Muse
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:08:30 -0500

Na Li <address@hidden> writes:

> On 16 Oct 2005, Chris Lowis wrote:
>
>> I modified the latex2png-move2pubdir function to this (with an
>> extra line to move the png file to the output-dir ) . Sorry, I am
>> still learning how to contribute to the project, and am not sure
>> how to submit a "patch".

To submit a patch, do

 diff -u original-file.el changed-file.el > mypatch.diff

and send mypatch.diff.

>[snip
> Thanks, that works.  I didn't know that `output-dir' is defined to
> be the proper output directory.  Here is the diff against patch-251
> right now.

Thanks for the patch!  I've applied this.

2005-10-28 17:05:42 GMT Michael Olson <address@hidden>  patch-254

    Revision:
      muse--main--1.0--patch-254

    * contrib/muse-latex2png.el (latex2png-move2pubdir)
      (muse-publish-latex-tag): Apply patch from Na Li and Chris Lowis that
      puts generated images in the correct directory.

    modified files:
     AUTHORS ChangeLog contrib/muse-latex2png.el

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp