[emacs-wiki-discuss] Mathematics in Muse

From: Chris Lowis
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Mathematics in Muse
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:52:56 +0100

What is the current state of publishing mathematics in Muse ? Does
Ganesh Swami's latex2png package work with muse-mode ?
(http://www.sfu.ca/~gswamina/EmacsWikiBlog.html) .

What I would really like is a muse tag where I could enter
mathematical code (in latex format). Upon publishing to HTML this
would be rendered as math-ml or as an imbedded png . Publishing to
latex/pdf would use the muse mode buffer code . If this could be
combined with embedded graphics in the muse-mode buffer ala
auctex/previewlatex so much the better ( I can dream ! ) .

I would be interested in hacking a little on this, if someone could
fill me in on the current capabilities of muse.

Chris