[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: [bug #2638] Extra set of brackets around page r

From: Joseph Kiniry
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: [bug #2638] Extra set of brackets around page references in newly-created tasks.
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:09:57 +0100

Hi Michael, Yann, et al,

On 23 Sep, 2005, at 0:59, Michael Olson wrote:

Joseph Kiniry <address@hidden> writes:

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #2638 (project muse-el):

Is this fix (and similarly dated items) included in the new planner-merge
branch recently announced by Sacha?

I've applied this fix to
address@hidden/planner--duo--1.0--patch-12.

planner--duo--1.0 is the branch of mine that tracks Sacha's
planner--merge and Yann's planner--merge branches.  I liked the name
"duo" more than "merge" ;^) .

Can we get a summary of all Arch repositories and tags of current muse +planner+emacs-wiki+remember development? I suggest putting such a list on the appropriate Emacs wiki page and keeping it up-to-date.

I am trying to figure out the state of affairs so that I can contribute, but tracking the "meta-HEAD" spread across several (5?) repositories is tricky for the new guy, even if you are an Arch and Emacs geek.

Thanks!
Joe
---
Joseph Kiniry
School of Computer Science and Informatics
UCD Dublin
http://secure.ucd.ie/
http://srg.cs.ucd.ie/